Therabody Theragun Recovery Air PRO Compression Boots (Small or Medium)
Sit Back, Relax and Recover Increase your recovery efficiency and cut down your recovery time with Theragun Recovery Air Pro. By using pneumatic compression these leg garments flush out metabolic waste, increase blood circulation and reduce muscle soreness and fatigue. Getting you back doing what you love sooner and better.
Clinically Proven Technology Using world leading technology and clinically effective design the Theragun Recovery Air Pro is safe to use on your most valuable asset – your body. Their unique true negative gradient feature delivers pressure spirally from your foot towards your heart via 4 internal overlapping chambers. This safely maximises circulation and avoids potentially harmful peaks and valleys of pressure.
Customisable Smart App Control With the RecoveryAIR Bluetooth Smart-app the Theragun Recovery Air Pro allows for extensive cycle customisation and control. With 5 guided treatment programs and an LCD display the Pro allows you to “set and forget” for a total recovery experience.
Save and Share Tailor the settings of any program and save as many as you want for later. The Theragun Air Pro allows you to share your personalised programs with other RecoveryAIR PRO users, trainers, or health professionals easily through the RecoveryAIR app.
Tailor Treatment Modes Control pressure right down to a chamber or particular zone. Recommended programs can be adjusted by time, session length, cycle pattern, and pressure in increments of 1mmHg. Stagger your treatment over time with interval mode, focus pressure on a particular zone of the limb with isolation mode, and more. It’s all designed to give you precisely the treatment you need.
Full Metabolic Flush Removing metabolic waste is done via blood circulation. Theragun’s Intermittent Sequential Pneumatic Compression (ISPC) expedites this process, while preventing dangerous over constriction past a normal human blood pressure.
Precise Pressure Control The Theragun Recovery Air Pro allows you to set your recovery session to precise units of pressure according to your limb size. Unlike other systems which use an arbitrary setting. Theragun’s customisable pressure setting ability avoids dangerous levels of inflation.
Superior Design Overlapping chambers help avoid unwanted build-up of moisture and bacteria. Unexposed to the user, this design is seamless, and the material is easy to clean. The Theragun Recovery Air Pro is also compatible with all Recovery Air garments.
• Boosts circulation
• Reduces delayed onset muscle soreness (D.O.M.S.)
• Decreases swelling and stiffness
• Relieves muscle fatigue
• 4 chamber spiral pressure delivery
• Intermittent Sequential Pneumatic Compression (ISPC)
• Bluetooth Smart connectivity for customised treatment
• 5 guided treatment programs
• 4 hygienic internal overlapping chambers
• Faster recovery with more cycles in less time
• Precise pressure control (20-100 mmHg)
• Extended 240-minute battery life
• Compatible with all RecoveryAIR garments
• Adjustable Range (20-100 mmHg) in increments of 1 mmHg
• Gradient Type: Full Negative
• Decompression: Full and Rapid
• Cycle Time: 20 cycles in 20 minutes (2-3x faster than average)
• Weight: 1.5 kg
• Dimensions: 22 cm x 17 cm x 13 cm
Boot Garment Sizing
Length Range: 70-85cm
In the Box
• RecoveryAIR Pro pneumatic device
• Set of compression boots
• Blocker plug
• DC power adaptor