ioMerino Mens Long Sleeve Altitude Crew
or 4 fortnightly payments of $20.00 with More info
The Altitude Crew Neck is the perfect ‘go to’ thermal layer for all your running adventures. Super lightweight and breathable with an incredibly soft, next to skin feel.
Made with the ioMerino flagship Enigma MicroMerino® fabric – 96% superfine Australian Merino and 4% Elastane it’s the perfect base layer for core warmth when you’re layering up or can be worn on its own in milder conditions. With flat lock seams, heat transferred tags and raglan sleeves to help prevent chafing, plus thumb loops and a drop back hem for easy layering, it’s the perfect combination of performance, warmth and comfort.
Designed to be worn as a snug ‘contact fit’ layer, we’d recommend going up a size if you’re looking for a more casual fit.
• Made with the flagship Enigma MicroMerino® – 96% superfine Australian Merino and 4% Elastane – for an easy four way stretch and freedom of movement
• Drop back hem designed for tucking into your outer layers, or sitting over bottom layers, with no exposed cold spots when you’re on the go
• Tag free, flat lock stitching and raglan sleeves to help eliminate chafe and maximise comfort
• Thumb loops to help keep your hands warm and stop your sleeves riding and bunching under your arms when layering
• Ultra Trail Australia mandatory gear approved thermals
What you need to know:
• Layering: Base Layer
• Weight: Lightweight (170gsm)
• Fit: Contact
• Length: Drop back hem
• Fabric: Enigma – 96% superfine Australian Merino & 4% Elastane
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
• Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm
• Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort
• Odour-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odour – especially good for travelling and extended adventures
• Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure
• An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet
• Fully machine washable
• Quick drying