Injinji RUN Lightweight No Show Socks – Aquaberry
Injinji Run Lightweight No-Show Coolmax Socks – Aquaberry
Injinji’s lowest-bulk sock is built for all types of runs on all kinds of surfaces. Their unique five-toe performance design eliminates the friction that can cause blisters, and keeps your toes free for better feel and natural fit on uneven terrain. Soft, durable seamless construction creates a supportive, secure fit, a mesh top and COOLMAXÂ® fibres help keep feet dry and cool, and a band under the arch provides support and stability. The no-show length rests below the ankle and features a heel tab to protect against chafing and keep your socks from sliding into your shoes.
Features & Benefits of the Injinji Run Lightweight No-Show Coolmax Socks
• Arch Support: Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
• 200 Needle Count: The more needles, the better. 200 Needle socks are lightweight, sturdy and durable.
• Better Grip: Injinji socks allow for better gripping and balance inside your shoe.
• Blister Prevention: With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
• Moisture Management: Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therefore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
• Total Foot Utilisation: When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
• Mesh Top: Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
Material 67% polyamide, 28% polyester, 5% elastane